Malaysia in OVSC #3


               Bunkface is a Malysian Punk Rock band from Klang, formed in 2005. The band consists of lead vocalist and rhythm guitarist Sam (Shamsul Anuar), bass guitarist and second vocalist Youk (Farouk Jaafar), Paan (Ahmad Farhan), lead guitarist and back up vocalist. Their fans are called "Bunkers". Are you a Bunker?

               'Through My Window' represented Malaysia in the third edition of OurVision Song Contest (OVSC). The song won the first semi-final with 162 points and ended up 4th place in the final with 188 points. The song is the best song from Malaysia that have entered in OVSC to date. In fact, the song is the most successful song from Malaysia based on the song's performance in contests. 'Through My Window' is the first English song from Malaysia to enter OVSC. In addition, Bunkface is the first Malaysian band to enter OVSC. For your information, the song is used in Everyone Connects campaign by TMNet.

Check out their new official website for more information about them and register as a Bunker too.





Song performance in contests

Contest
Peak position
International Song Contest
8
International Song Contest Semi-Final
TBA
KarolottiVision Song Contest
8
Melody Vision
TBA
Simple Song Contest
12
Simple Song Contest Semi-Final
7
OurVision Song Contest
4
OurVision Song Contest Semi-Final
1
World Music Contest
5
World Music Contest Semi-Final
1
World Wide Contest
7
World Wide Contest Semi-Final
3

Lyric

I Don't want much, I just want everything
Thought that I could, do almost anything
One step in front of the other
Thought that I could do it alone

In the blink of an eye, it's just another day
Telling me why, I'll find another way
Got this feeling, got me reeling
I can almost start believing

Now there's me and you
And we are not alone
You and me, we are together now
Through my window, I can see there's
More than you and more than me
Me and you, And we are not alone
Different view, we are together now
Through my window, I can see
Our wildest dreams could be so real

I see a spark, it starts a fire
Is this the one worth waiting for?
Thought that I could do it without you
Can't exist like this anymore

Now there's me and you
And we are not alone
You and me
We are together now

Through my window, I can see there's
More than you and more than me

Now there's me and you, you and me
We are not alone and we are together
Through my window I can see
Our wildest dreams could be so real

© 2011 Hafiz Halwi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 25 Week 17

Tribute to Steve Jobs: Best Apple Creations | Remembering the American icon of our technological generation

Soccket | New Era in Soccer Ball