Soccket | New Era in Soccer Ball

 

 Assalamualaikum. Have you watch the video? It is about a new generation of soccer ball. Not only a soccer ball, it is about a ball that can be a soccer ball, a tennis ball or a basketball. I am really impressed by this technology. After I watch the video, I learn that kicking the ball will generates energy that can be converted into electricity. 15 minutes of play can light up the ball as a bulb or light for three hours. This is just awesome. I know soccket after I watch this music video that have Thomas Muller in it. Hahaa..Watch the music video too.




For more information about soccket, please visit this website.

© 2011 Hafiz Halwi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 25 Week 17

Tribute to Steve Jobs: Best Apple Creations | Remembering the American icon of our technological generation