Semester 2 2011 (Results)


Assalamualaikum. I just received my Biology paper, which is the last paper I will get in Semester 2 2011 this morning and I get quite an outstanding result. Alhamdulillah. I get 5A in total, which is in fact all the A's are all A+ and 4B. Though I only managed to get 5A but all the A's are all A+ and I did not get any C this exam! I managed to break some records. I managed to get the 5A+ in this exam breaking my previous record of getting 4A+ in Progresif 2. Secondly, my History marks for the last 5 exams including this exam this year has always been in the A+ band. My History marks has never been lower than 85% this year. The average for this exam is 80, the second best average behind Progresif 1. To conclude, this exam is my second best exam this year.

Only my Mathematics, Biology and Chemistry marks do not show any increase from Progresif 3. Chemistry shows the highest decrease while Physics shows the highest increase from last exam. Below is the full results of this exam.


Subjects
Current Marks (%)
Difference (%)
Grade
Bahasa Melayu
71
+1.43
B+
English
91
+18.18
A+
Mathematics
97
-1.02
A+
Additional Mathematics
86
+13.16
A+
Biology
67
-14.10
B
Chemistry
63
-17.11
B
Physics
65
+27.45
B
Sejarah
87
+2.35
A+
Pendidikan Islam
93
+8.14
A+
Average
80
+3.36
A

 Related posts:
  © 2011 Hafiz Halwi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tribute to Steve Jobs: Best Apple Creations | Remembering the American icon of our technological generation

The 25 Week 17

Germans close on Dutch, England go fifth